BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Volunteering plays a vital role in keeping our Club operating smoothly. If you can dedicate even a portion of your time we would really appreciate it. As the saying goes, many hands makes for light work.
Click here to download and view a list of positions and descriptions for what each role involves.
- VICE PRESIDENT
- ASSISTANT SECRETARY
- CANTEEN COORDINATOR
- UNIFORMS COORDINATOR
- SPONSORSHIP CO-ORDINATOR
- FUNDRAISING/SOCIAL CO-ORDINATOR
- COACHING CO-ORDINATOR
- UMPIRE COORDINATOR
- GRANTS OFFICER
- WEBSITE/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- VOLUNTEER/MATCH DAY COORDINATOR: (MATCH DAY SUBCOMMITTEES: GROUNDS MARSHALL, FOOTY WEB CO-ORDINATOR, TRAINERS & FIRST AID OFFICERS)
- AUSKICK & SUPER 8’s CO-ORDINATOR
- EQUIPMENT COORDINATOR
- HEAD COACHES (ASSISTANT COACHES & TEAM MANAGER)
SUBCOMMITTEE & VOLUNTEERS
- CANTEEN VOLUNTEERS
- FUNDRAISING/SOCIAL SUBCOMMITTEE
- SPONSORSHIP SUBCOMMITTEE
Click here to view and download.